Your Search

Custom Search

Focalprice - Help

6:02 PM / Posted by Wdd /

Review 
1. Why write a review?
2. Can I get Focal Points when I write a review?
3. What's the rate and how to use the Focal Points?
4. How do I write a review?
5. Are there requirements for writing and posting a review?
6. Does the FocalPrice web site edit reviews?
7. How long does it take for my review to appear on the Viewpoints web site?
8.Do my reviews have to be positive?
9. Can I post more than one review about the same product?
10. Can I include links in my review?

1. Why write a review?

 : FocalPrice.com wants your opinions to be heard! It will be helpful for other buyers when shopping for it.


2. Can I get Focal Points when I write a review?

 : Yes! Write a words review, you can get 20 Focal Points. Post a photo, you can get 15 Focal Points for each Photo and 1-3 photos are allowed.


3. What's the rate and how to use the Focal Points?

 : 100 points = 1$ cash 

1, Exchange, you can use Focal Points to exchange cash when shopping.

2, Cash Back, the Focal Points can be used to apply for cash back Via PayPal at a rate of 1$ per 100 Focal points (100 points = 1$ cash).


4. How do I write a review?

 : It's easy to write a review on the Focalprice.com! Simply browse your order list, you can choose which to be reviewed. Open the detail web, click the "Write a Review-" button and you'll be taken to the review form. In order for your review to be published, you need to register with our site.


5. Are there requirements for writing and posting a review?

 : Our requirements are simple. Just reveal that you are a real person by registering and your review should focus on specific features of our product and your experience with it.


 6. Does the FocalPrice web site edit reviews?

 : We do not remove reviews from the site unless a review or its author is found to be in violation of the"What not to include". 


 7. How long does it take for my review to appear on the Viewpoints web site?

 : Normally we'll read it before and publish it in 24hours. 


8. Do my reviews have to be positive?

 : No, you can write whatever you like at the viewpoints website. We want to hear about both the good and the bad, so please share your experiences honestly. 


9. Can I post more than one review about the same product?

 : No. A member may only write one review per product or service. If you wish to update your review, please contact us. However, you can write a review for each item you order. 


10. Can I include links in my review?

 : No, you cannot add external links to other sites at this time. 

Can I review the product if I not buy from this website and can I get the Focal Points?

It's ok, just make sure your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Everyone who reviews on our website can get the Focal Points.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment