Your Search

Custom Search

Earning money > Requesting payments

9:25 PM / Posted by Wdd /


How can I request a payment of the money in my Ciao account? 
How long will it take for the payment to be effected? 
Is there a minimum balance I must have reached before I can request a payment? 
How do I give Ciao my PayPal account information? 
How can I edit the PayPal account information I have provided? 
Can I lose the credit in my Ciao account if I fail to request a payment? 
Under what circumstances might Ciao refuse my request for a payment? 
I see a "Payment failed" message in my account. What does that mean? 
How can I request a payment of the money in my Ciao account?
Once your account has reached a minimum balance of $5, you can request a money transfer to your PayPal account. To do so, log in and go to your personal member area, "My Ciao". Click on the "Account" tab and finally click on "Request payment". 

How long will it take for the payment to be effected?
Bulk pay-outs are made once a month to all Ciao members who have requested payment during the previous month. Therefore, supposing that you requested a payment transfer on the 1st of April or the 30th of April, in both cases, you would receive the money in your PayPal account in mid-May. 

Is there a minimum balance I must have reached before I can request a payment?
Yes, your account must have reached a threshold of $5 before a money transfer can be made. 

How do I give Ciao my PayPal account information?
To register your bank details, log in and go to your "My Ciao" area. Go to the "Settings" tab and then click on "Enter/Edit PayPal Information".

How can I edit the PayPal account information I provided?
To edit your PayPal information, log in and go to your "My Ciao" area. Go to the "Settings" tab and then click on "Enter/Edit PayPal Information". You will then be asked to reconfirm your password before changing the information of your PayPal account. 

Can I lose the credit in my Ciao account if I fail to request a payment?
Provided that you continue to log in to your Ciao account regularly or to take part in surveys on a regular basis, your Ciao account balance is assured. However, should you go for a period of six months or more without logging into the Ciao website or entering a survey, your balance will be set back to zero and all earnings lost. We are unable to maintain the account balances of inactive members for accounting reasons. 

Under what circumstances might Ciao refuse my request for a payment?
Ciao may refuse to transfer a payment into your account if your balance has not reached the $5 minimum required, or if your account has been blocked because you are under suspicion of fraudulent or abusive use of the website. 

I see a "Payment failed" message in my account. What does that mean?
That means the PayPal account information you gave us was invalid or incomplete, so we could not process the payment. The money has been returned to your Ciao Account so that you can request it again. Please correct your PayPal account information to make sure that future payments are not lost. 

Click here to correct your bank account information now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment