Your Search

Custom Search

Earn money from Pickjack

6:38 PM / Posted by Wdd /

 Earn money from Pickjack "
A review by lia_alvina on Pickjack.com
Mar 25, 2009


Author's product rating:  

Advantages: Fun, easy and honesty
Disadvantages: - 

Recommend to potential buyers: yes 

Full review 


I joined Pickjack.com recently too when I learn about it from my friend. It is fun and easy too. Pickjack is a network of users multiple choice questions. Earn money for writing and answering questions. PickJack.com is a newly launched website that offers users to earn points by writing or answering polls and redeem it for cash via PayPal. The method is simple, just go to the PickJack website, Register - create a user profile and then start by either creating my own poll or answering ones created by other users. Each time I answer a poll or each time my polls gets answered by another user, I receive points (ballance will be changed). 
PickJack works in a point system where I can bid that points for a dollar value. 
Accumulated points can be traded for cash or sell them back to PickJack and they will pay me via PayPal. 

The entire concept of this site is quite simple: Answer a trivia question that has been posed by another PickJack user.
The questions such as:
- Who can give injection to people? > The answer : Doctor
If I answered 20 questions correctly, I have the opportunity to ask a question myself. 
Any question I ask has to have some relation to the question I just answered, and for every 10 related questions I ask, I am then given the option to post a "Top Question", which is really a brand new question I make up. The goal is to be the top money earner by writing the best, most relevant questions.
I can also make money by:
- Creating my own polls 
- Answering other peoples’ polls 
- Uploading my pictures 
- Commenting on somebody else’s polls
I can also make friends (just for fun or for monetary purpose,I still have to find 
out), then my friends’ polls are displayed on my homepage and all of my profit.
- Creating polls (and members voting on my created polls)
- Voting on polls
- Uploading of photos to my profile
- Posting comments on polls
- Adding a friend
- Opening a new message
- Sending a message
- Selling points to cash

Doing the things listed above will grant me points (the minimum is 5 points per activity). I can then request to convert my points to cash. There is a daily set of exchange rate of points versus a US dollar. PickJack displays an exchange rate for that day so I need to accumulate that number of points to earn money. The payment method allowed is via Paypal. Earning money is as simple as that.

I can refer new members to pickjack through my unique referral link and every time they write or answer questions, my balance will be positively affected. There is no limit to the amount of members I can refer and all my referral stats will be tracked on this page .

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment