Your Search

Custom Search

Ciao - Invite Friends FAQ

7:29 PM / Posted by Wdd /

  1. Who can take part in the Ciao Invite Friends Program?
  2. How much money can I earn through the Ciao Invite Friends Program?
  3. Why should I recommend Ciao to my friends?
  4. How can I sign up for the Invite Friends Program?
  5. Will participating cost me anything?
  6. How exactly can I invite my friends to join Ciao?
  7. How can I tell how many friends have accepted my invitation?
  8. Can I invite friends in other countries to join their local Ciao site?
  9. When does a circle of friends start to count as a "clicking cartel"?
  10. May my friends and I read each others' reviews?
  11. When will I get paid?
  12. How will I get paid?
  13. How can I find out how much money I've earned?
  14. How can I be sure of the accuracy of the earnings calculated?
  15. How can I unsubscribe from the Program?

1. Who can take part in the Ciao Invite Friends Program?Any Ciao member may take part in the Invite Friends Program

2. How much money can I earn through the Ciao Invite Friends Program?You'll receive money for every relative, friend or acquaintance who is referred to Ciao by you and who then signs up to become a Ciao member, provided that he/she writes at least one review on the site. You'll receive the equivalent of 50% of his/her earnings on the site for his/her first six months of membership (excludes premium fund earnings). For example, if you brought Ciao 20 new, active members who each made $20 on the site in 6 months, you'd earn $200.20 x $10 = $200.

3. Why should I recommend Ciao to my friends?The greater the number of members who write reviews on the site, the more interesting it will become for all concerned. By actively promoting Ciao among your friends, you will, therefore, not only be earning money, but also contributing to making the Ciao community even more varied, colorful, and helpful.

4. How can I sign up for the Invite Friends Program?If you are already a Ciao member, you do not need to sign up specifically for the Program. Simply enter the e-mail addresses of the people you would like to invite to Ciao on the Invite Friends page, and then click on "send message".

5. Will participating cost me anything?No, membership is entirely free.

6. How exactly can I invite my friends to join Ciao?Simply enter the e-mail addresses of the people you would like to invite to Ciao on the Invite Friends page and then click on "Send message". You may also include a personal greeting in your invitation.

7. How can I tell how many friends have accepted my invitation?You can gauge the success of your invitations both in your Ciao account from the commission you have earned, and from the number of invited friends shown in the Community Points Profile in your personal member area "My Ciao".

8. Can I invite friends in other countries to join their local Ciao site?Unfortunately, it is currently impossible to invite friends from other countries. As a member of Ciao USA, you may invite friends to the American Ciao website, but not to the German, French, Spanish, British, Italian, Swedish, or Dutch sites

9. When does a circle of friends start to count as a "clicking cartel"?Your circle of friends counts as a clicking cartel if the absolute majority of reads for your reviews are generated by friends that you have invited to Ciao. Clicking cartels contravene our Terms and Conditions and may lead to the revocation of your membership.

10. May my friends and I read each other's reviews?Within your circle of friends, you are most welcome to read each other's reviews, but these reads should not account for the absolute majority of reads for any one person's reviews.

11. When will I get paid?Payments will be made to your Ciao account on an ongoing basis. Please note, however, that the new members you refer to us must write at least one review on Ciao before we can credit your Ciao account with the referral commission.

12. How will I get paid?All earnings will be paid into your Ciao account. From there, they can then be transferred into your personal PayPal account whenever you choose.

13. How can I find out how much money I've earned?You'll be able to see all earnings from member referrals whenever you check your Ciao account balance. To access your account and view the balance, click on the link in your personal member area My Ciao .

14. How can I be sure of the accuracy of the earnings calculated?The hyperlinks in the invitations sent to your friends contain a unique affiliate ID which we automatically assign to your user name. When the recipients of these e-mails click on the link, we track their progress through the Ciao website and, if they sign up, we know that they came to us via your invitation. You can thus be sure not to miss out on any of the commission you’ve earned. Please note, however, that we can only track your friends and remunerate you for them if they register on Ciao by clicking on the link in the e-mail.

15. How can I unsubscribe from the Program?To stop taking part, simply refrain from sending any further invitations to friends and acquaintances. No other notification is required.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment